Sixth Annual Symposium on Insurance Regulation
Philadelphia NAIC Meeting
INSURANCE INNOVATION AND THE REGULATOR
Saturday, August 5, 2017, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Franklin 4 Conference Room
This event will focus on innovations in the insurance sector including presentations on the following topics by noted experts:
INSURANCE INNOVATION - Moderator - Tim Morris, President, HanoverStoneSolutions
- New Insurer "Lemonade" Overview - Bill Latza, General Counsel, Lemonade
- Insurtech and Regulatory Developments - David W. Alberts, Mayer Brown
- Blockchain - Dan Simmonds, Leader of US Blockchain Lab, Deloitte
- Predictive Analytics & Modeling - Pratyush Lal, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
MACHINE LEARNING - Moderator - Jim Schacht, President, The Schacht Group, Inc. and FEEF President
- Machine Learning and Solvency Monitoring; History and Research Paper - Jim Schacht
- Machine Learning and Corporate Governance - Yayuan Ren, Illinois State University
Early registration is suggested.
A nominal donation of $150 is requested, except from government employees. A donation to FEEF, a 501(c)(3) qualified tax exempt organization, may be tax deductible (consult your tax professional). On line registration is payable by credit card; registration on day of event at the door is payable only by check or cash.
CRE credits (3 to 3.5 hours) are available to SOFE members.
If you have any questions or require further information about this event, please contact James Schacht, FEEF President, at [email protected].
We thank our sponsor, HanoverStoneSolutions, for the support of this Symposium.